The worst lies are the ones we subconsciously tell ourselves. They’ve been ingrained in our minds by bad external influences and negative thinking. So the next time you decide to unclutter your life and clean up your space, start with your intellectual space by clearing out the old lies and negative self-talk you often recite to yourself.
Here are twelve such lies to stop telling yourself:
1. I don’t have enough yet to be happy.
2. My dreams are impossible.
3. I am stuck with people who hurt me.
4. My failed relationships were a waste of time.
5. Things will never get better.
6. Failure is bad.
7. Great things will come to me effortlessly.
8. My past is 100% indicative of my future.
9. I never need to meet anyone new.
10. I can’t live without those who are gone.
11. I’m not ready because I’m not good enough yet.
12. I have way too much to lose.
Lying to others is wrong, but lying to
yourself is an absolute tragedy.
I am sure as always this post will help you to build your life in a better way !!
Thanks & Warm Regards
Love , Light & Hugs
Feature courtesy : @mark & angel