Saturday, May 12, 2012

LIFE Management: 12 things you should be saying to yourself.




You know you’re on the right track when you can repeat each of the following headlines to yourself, honestly. 

1.  I am following my heart and intuition.
2.  I am proud of myself.
3.  I am making a difference.
4.  I am happy and grateful.
5.  I am growing in to the best version of me.
6.  I am making my time count.
7.  I am honest with myself.
8.  I am good to those I care about.
9.  I know what unconditional love feels like.
10.  I have forgiven those who once hurt me.
11.  I take full accountability for my life.
12.  I have no regrets.

Follow your heart.  Be true to yourself.  Do what makes you happy.  Be with who makes you smile.  Laugh as much as you breathe.  Love as long as you live.  Say what you need to say.  Offer a helping hand when you’re able.  Appreciate all the things you do have.  Smile.  Celebrate your small victories.  Learn from your mistakes.  Realize that everything is a lesson in disguise.  Forgive.  And let go of the things you can’t control.

Courtesy : mark and angel

No comments: