IMAGE Courtesy : mark and angel
- Everyone has the same basic wants and needs.
- What you do every day is what’s most important.
- You can’t always be agreeable.
- You’re not perfect, but you’re great at being you.
- You DON’T want perfect people in your life.
- Life is change. You must embrace it.
- Your scars are symbols of your growth.
- The truth is always the best choice.
- It’s the small, free things that matter most in life.
- Everyone’s story is more complicated than it seems.
- Giving up and moving on are two different things.
- You are not alone in being alone.
And remember, sometimes a break from your routine is the very thing you need. Sometimes you need to take a step back to see things clearly. Traveling is one of the best ways I know to remain psychologically grounded. If you’ve been stuck in an emotional rut for awhile, without any positive change, perhaps it’s time to take a short hiatus – get out of town for a few days, experience something new, and stimulate your mind.
Courtesy : mark and angel