Friday, July 6, 2012

:::: MUSIC, BOOKS AND COMEDY ::::


My Dear Souls

I HAVE THREE LIFELINES: MUSIC, BOOKS AND COMEDY

But why I am sharing this with you all.

Because MUSIC is the only divine materialism which connects to our hearts and our souls .

Because BOOKS are the only medium which gives knowledge to our thought process to understand the world and it’s better aspects of life in all dimensions

Because COMEDY relaxes you , kills your stress and removes the depression.

MUSIC , BOOKS and Comedy does not have language or other bars of this world created by we humans. You can listen to any music track which can sooth you down, you can any book , which can give you an insight of the materialistic world, and you can smile and laugh around to make yourself happy .

Because a happy YOU only make others happy who are around you.

I have started posting about the books and music on Every Wednesday. I am sure you will be enjoying them.  I am equally sure that these tips are common to you all too.

Happy Living friends….

GOD Bless you all.

Love, Light & Hugs

Hrudayam



No comments: