Friday, July 6, 2012

Silence



My Dear Souls

OSHO once said “ in deep silence ,Something of me enters you, and something of you enters me”

I want to elaborate this with my own experience. Everyday during my morning meditations , this happens .once you reach the peak meditative state . the absolute silence takes over you and than in those deep meditative moments of silence , something of GOD enters you and Something of you enters in GOD. [ GOD is already in you than why this statement ] YES, because knowing and experiencing are two different aspects.

I want to say this only to push you all to do some meditation. The method should be all your choice only. Don’t get hooked to something of someone else. You select your own mode and than slowly slip into the trance of divinity.

And Believe me it happens .

Love, Light & Hugs

Hrudyaam

No comments: